Husthwaite Church of England Primary School aims to combine excellence in teaching and enjoyment of learning, within a committed, caring ethos. The school provides an exciting, stimulating environment with a culture of respect, where children begin to take responsibility for themselves, our community and the world in which we live. Children develop their self-confidence as learners and are encouraged to progress socially, emotionally and spiritually.
By providing a broad, rich, innovative curriculum, the children experience the joy of discovery, whilst being challenged to achieve the highest possible standards.
Mission: Sowing Seeds ~ Bearing Fruit ~ Harvesting Potential
Values: (represented by our 6 apples)
Caring and Sharing
Husthwaite School is a positive place where children and staff can
- Be celebrated as individuals with individual needs
- Grow in a nurturing environment
- Learn with dedicated and caring adults
- Be proud of their achievements everyday
- Develop confidence, self esteem and independence
- Share their learning with their families and a supportive community
- Reach their true potential
Click here to see our new merit cards which show how we are 'Valuing Ourselves' this year by demonstrating our School Values and British Values.
Click here to visit our British Values page