Advanced Teaching Assistant EYFS/KS1
Advanced Teaching Assistant 33 hours and 45 minutes per week (Monday to Friday 8.30am-3.45pm)- Term Time Only (+ training days) Grade D, required from September 2022. This post is initially a fixed term Contract to 31.7.23
Husthwaite CE Primary School and Apple Tree Nursery is a thriving village school. The staff team is dedicated to achieving the best for all children and are supportive of each other in their work. We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, committed, and caring teaching assistant to join our team in the EYFS/KS1 class. This Teaching Assistant post, under the direction of the class teacher, will be working within a nursery/reception/year 1 class to support and improve access to learning. You should:
- be committed to working as part of a team
- have excellent communication and organisational skills
- be flexible
- have a cheerful disposition and a sense of humour
- be able to inspire and motivate children’s learning
- want to share our vision and ethos for the highest standards in all aspects of school life
- have experience in an EYFS setting
In return we can offer:
- a supportive, professional, motivated staff team
- opportunities for continuing professional development
- a school where children are happy and confident learners
Husthwaite CE Primary School is federated with Sessay CE Primary School. Working across both sites may be requested in the future if necessary.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced level DBS disclosure and medical clearance.
For further details candidates are welcome to contact the school by telephone on 01347 868371. Visits to the school are very welcome by prior arrangement with Sarah Dixon, School Business Manager. Please take a look at our school website to get a real feel for our school.
To apply for this vacancy please log on to www.nyccjobs.co.uk or a pack can be downloaded from the school’s website: www.husthwaite.n-yorks.sch.uk
Applications closing date: 12 NOON Tuesday 7th June 2022
Interviews expected to take place: Tuesday 14th June 2022